You would have used the Mushroom blend in a tea or a milk shake or even a latte, but today we ll talk about using it in a curry meal. This way it can become a part of your filling lunch or dinners. Try this recipe and I bet that you ll feel satiated with its high nutrition.
What you need:
- 1 cup fresh and soft Mushrooms,
- 1/4 cup big slices of Onion,
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil,
- 1/4 Tbsp Curry Powder,
- 1/4 Tbsp Mushroom Blend,
- Salt as per taste,
- Pepper as per taste,
- 1 Tsp Butter
How to make it:
- Fry the onions and the soft mushrooms until they turn a lovely brown in olive oil.
- Add Curry and pepper powder and fry for another 5 minutes.
- Then add Salt to taste.
- Put butter on top and fry till the vegetables turn crunchy on the outside but of course remain deliciously soft on the inside. Ensure not to burn it.
- Add Teaveli Mushroom blend powder to this mix and add a little water to make the curry a little soggy. Heat it till the water reduces and forms the dreamy curry paste.
- Serve with some cream in a small bowl or have it with your lunch bread. If you want to get the typical Indian feel, have it with a bowl of rice. Why not!
- Teaveli Mushroom supplement is big on its immune boosting quality.
- The organic mushroom powder contains 3.5 grams of mushroom in each serving which adds to the nourishment from the fresh mushrooms which are already a center of the recipe.
- This superfood mushroom powder blends easily with water, milk or coffee base and gives the instant energy that you are looking for. Making it a part of your meal in the form of curry will really give it a much-needed twist.
- This is a great vegan food option. The supplement in itself is vegan and the organic techniques used for growing the mushrooms which constitute the supplement is definitely a healthy add-on.
Try this recipe today and of course don’t forget to add your own favorite garnish to it.